Objects of Incorporation
- To promote the economic and community development of the Aboriginal people of the Shibogama area;
- To initiate, support and manage projects and programs which improve the social, cultural, economic, educational, recreational, or spiritual life of members of the Shibogama First Nations;
- To provide assistance to the First Nations of the Shibogama area with regard to program development and administration;
- To liase with and to provide consultation, direction and advice to the federal and provincial governments and to independent agencies active in the Shibogama area;
- To co-operate with other organizations which have objectives similar to Shibogama.