Deadline: Open until filled
Employment Opportunity: Under the technical services department at Shibogama First Nation Council, we are looking to hire Infrastructure Advisor. Position Summary: The Infrastructure Advisor will provide support for infrastructure, housing, environmental, community planning and capacity building for sustainability in the Shibogama communities.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Post-secondary education in Science/Technology, Engineering or related field or a combination of high
school or equivalency of 5 years’ relevant experience. CET, C.Tech, BCQ, WETT is preferred.
• Project management experience or proven knowledge of project coordination.
• Work collaboratively with team and ability to work independently to provide technical services as
requested by communities on short-term or long-term projects and initiatives.
• Knowledge of First Nations communities and culture.
• Demonstrated team player skills.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change.
• Ability to speak Oji-Cree is considered an asset.
• There will be consideration for the primary workplace for this position.
How to Apply
Request a full job description from firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to: Linda Kitchkeesick Shibogama First Nations Council P.O. Box 449, 81 King St. Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A5